Established in 1958 as the North Essex Child Guidance Clinic began providing services to emotionally disturbed children and families. In 1971, the Therapeutic School and PreSchool was open. The school provided an individualized education in a therapeutic setting for those students who were unable to attend public schools. The therapeutic school serviced children from ages 3-14 who were classified as Autistic, PreSchool Disabled, Multiply Disabled, and Behaviorally Disabled. A total treatment approach was provided designed to foster emotional, social, cognitive, and language development with a goal of helping learners return to their school districts. This upcoming year we will be celebrating 50 Years Of Service to children from various regions of New Jersey.